An automated external defibrillator, or AED, is the kind of device that every medical office should own, but hope to never use. Any device that has the potential to save lives is a great thing, but not all are created equally. The Zoll AED Plus® is the best defibrillator on the market for infrequent rescuers.
Used by top hospitals nationwide, the Zoll AED Plus® provides an effective resuscitation device that’s safe and easy to use. Several advantages make Zoll’s automatic external defibrillator the best AED on the market.
Some of the stand-out features of the AED Plus® include:
- Ease of use: Simple diagrams and audio prompts keep CPR steps clear.
- Durability: The sturdy, made in the USA design resists dust and repels water.
- Security: A seven year warranty and five-year pad life ensure a long-lasting device.
- Compliance: The Zoll AED Plus® is up to date with all guidelines and easily updated through software.
- Safety: The Zoll AED package includes special pediatric pads not normally included with similar devices.
- Affordability: The Zoll AED Plus® provides the lowest cost of ownership for cardiopulmonary resuscitation devices.
As the necessity of Chain of Survival devices increases, lawmakers have taken notice. Effective July 1st, 2013, all dental offices in the State of Mississippi will be required to have at least one functioning AED in the office.
This decision highlights the importance of life-saving devices. Similar legislation taking hold across the country would be unsurprising. This increase in legislative attention makes an ADA-recommended device like the Zoll AED Plus® a must-have.
That choice is made easier with legislation like Louisiana House Bill 714, a currently pending bill that would “authorize a rebate for purchases of automated external defibrillators (AEDs) by dentists or dental corporations,” This means a Zoll AED discount equal to the actual cost of purchasing the device.
For more information about automatic external defibrillators and the Zoll AED Plus®, call 800.452.8909 or visit us online at www.newlinemedical.com.